Canara Bank PO Result 2019 – Canara Bank has declared the Canara Bank PO Result 2019. The Canara Bank PO Recruitment,2018 Exam was conducted on 23 December 2018 for the post of Specialist Officer. Candidates can download the Canara Bank PO Result 2019 on the official website canarabank.com or you can also download the result from the official link given below. The final result contains the name and roll number of the candidates who have selected. The link to check the Canara Bank PO Recruitment,2018 Exam result is provided below.
Below is the complete information regarding Canara Bank PO Result 2019, Merit List, how to download, Cutt-Off, Canara Bank PO Result 2019 Download Link & more.
Canara Bank PO Result 2019
|Name of Post||Probationary Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||800 Posts|
|Exam Date||23 December 2018|
Check Canara Bank PO Result 2019
Canara Bank PO Recruitment, 2018 Official Notification
How to check Canara Bank PO Result 2019
- Go to the Important Links section.
- Open the Download Result link.
- After that, a new page containing the Roll Numbers of the qualified candidates will be opened.
- Candidates can download or save the PDF attachment for further requirements.
- Qualified Candidates will be called for Interview.
- Candidates can also check the Canara Bank PO Result 2019 from the official website of Canara Bank.
After Result Procedure:-
Candidates qualified in the online exam will be placed according to their marks in descending order in respective categories.
Candidates who qualify the written exam have to go through the Common Interview.
Final Selection will be based on marks in written exam & Interview.
The Canara Bank PO Result 2019 has been released online at the official page of Canara Bank. Candidates need not to send Application Print / Documents at this stage. However, if shortlisted for Group Discussion and Interview, at the time of Group Discussion and Interview, candidates will have to submit the print out of application along with other documents/certificates as mentioned below.
- Print-out of online application
- Print-out of Group Discussion and Interview Call Letter
- Proof of Date of Birth along with proof of certificate for applicable age relaxation, if any
- Certificates and Mark lists of SSC / SSLC / X Std., 10+2 / PUC / Intermediate, Graduation, Post Graduation etc. Proper document from Board/ University for having declared the result of Graduation on or before 01.10.2018 has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, strictly in the prescribed format, in case of SC/ST/OBC category candidates & Disability Certificate, in the case of PWBD candidates.
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge Book along with pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview.
- Persons eligible for age relaxation under “Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989” must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview/ at any stage of the subsequent process from the District Jurisdiction where he/she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- Persons eligible for age relaxation under “Persons affected by 1984 riots” must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007.
When called for Group Discussion and Interview, candidates have to bring the originals of the above documents along with self-attested copies of the documents, for verification. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for Group Discussion and Interview without production of original & copies of the documents as above and shall make the candidate ineligible for further process of selection.
Visit again for upcoming updates about govt jobs, admit card & result update. Candidates Can Bookmark (www.SarkariCampus.com) us for regular updates.