Download UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018 here: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has released the Admit Card for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018. UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 Exam is going to start from 6-Jan-2019. Candidates who have successfully filled the online application form are able to download hall ticket by using their registration number and date of birth. Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has already activated a link to check Exam City, Date and Session of the Candidate for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 on their official website upbasiceduboard.gov.in. Without UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018, Hall Ticket, the candidate will not be permitted to sit in the online/offline examination.
Download UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018:- Available Now
In this article, we will be providing you with the complete details and Download Link Of UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018.
UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018
|Name Of The Post||Assistant Teacher|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Number of Vacancies||69000 posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam|
|Admit Card Issue Date||31 December 2018|
|Date of Written Exam||6-Jan-2019|
Download UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018 Link
Download UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 Notification
How To Download UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018
1. Open the Download Admit Card link from the below section.
2. After that, candidates will be redirected to the official page containing the important section for downloading the admit card.
3. Here they will be required to enter the following details:
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Captcha Code
4. After mentioning the specific details candidates must click on Proceed.
5. After submitting the details, candidates will be able to view and download the admit card
6. The admit card can also be downloaded from the official website of UP Basic Education Board
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018-19 Exam Pattern
Number of Question
Number of Marks
|Language (Hindi, English & Sanskrit)||40||40|
|Environmental & Social Studies||10||10|
|Life Skill Management & Aptitude||10||10|
Details Mentioned on the UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Roll number
- Application number
- Exam time
- Exam date
- Exam venue
- Space for signature and thumb impression
- Space for the signature of the invigilator
- Some general instructions for the exam
The candidates will be required to bring the following documents at the time of written exam:
i) Admit Card
ii) Aadhar Card
iii) Any of the following Certificates :
Certificate of Professional Qualification
Last Semester Mark Sheet
Certificate of TET
iv) PH Certificate (For PH Candidates only)
Visit again for upcoming updates about govt jobs, admit card & result update. Candidates Can Bookmark (www.SarkariCampus.com) us for regular updates.