Download BSPHCL JE Admit Card 2019 here: Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited has released the Admit Card for written exam conducted for the post of Junior Engineer. BSPHCL JE Recruitment 2019 Exam is going to start from 29 – 31 January 2019. Candidates who have successfully filled the online application form are able to download hall ticket by using their registration number and date of birth. Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited has already activated a link to check Exam City, Date and Session of the Candidate for BSPHCL JE Recruitment 2019 on their official website bsphcl.bih.nic.in. Without BSPHCL JE Admit Card 2019, Hall Ticket, the candidate will not be permitted to sit in the online/offline examination.
Download BSPHCL JE (Electrical) Admit Card 2019:- Available Now
Download BSPHCL JE (Civil) Admit Card 2019:- Available Now
In this article, we will be providing you with the complete details and Download Link Of BSPHCL JE Admit Card 2019.
BSPHCL JE Admit Card 2019
BSPHCL JE Recruitment 2019
|Name Of The Post||Junior Engineer(Civil /Electrical)|
|Number of Vacancies||575 posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam|
|Admit Card Issue Date||16-January-2019|
|Date of Exam||29 – 31 January 2019|
Download BSPHCL JE (Electrical) Admit Card 2019 Link Advt No. 06/2018
Download BSPHCL JE (Civil) Admit Card 2019 Link Advt No. 07/2018
Download BSPHCL JE Recruitment 2019 Notification
How To Download BSPHCL JE Admit Card 2019
1. Open the Download Admit Card link from the below section.
2. After that, candidates will be redirected to the official page containing the important section for downloading the admit card.
3. Here they will be required to enter the following details:
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Captcha Code
4. After mentioning the specific details candidates must click on Proceed.
5. After submitting the details, candidates will be able to view and download the admit card
6. The admit card can also be downloaded from the official website of BSPHCL
BSPHCL JE Recruitment 2019 Exam Pattern
- The evaluated scores obtained by each of the candidates in different batches (multiple batches) if held will be calculated using EquiPercentile Equating Methodology.
- Scores up to eight decimal points shall be taken for the purpose of calculations.
- Equi-percentile Equating Method will be used for shortlisting candidates if exams are conducted in multiple batches only. If exams are conducted in single batch – overall score will be considered.
- Candidates can know more about the method in the FAQ’s on Equipercentile Equating Method available on the BSPHCL website.
- For understanding FAQ’s for Equi-percentile Equating Methodology please refer Recruitment Notice of company website www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in
Details Mentioned on the BSPHCL JE Admit Card 2019
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Roll number
- Application number
- Exam time
- Exam date
- Exam venue
- Space for signature and thumb impression
- Space for the signature of the invigilator
- Some general instructions for the exam
The candidates will be required to bring the following documents at the time of written exam:
- Admit Card
- Aadhar Card
BSPHCL JE Selection Mode
1. The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in CBT (Computer Based test). A combined merit list will be prepared and short listed candidates will be called for documents/ certificate verification as per advertised post and norms decided for different category.
2. A Mock/Demo Computer Based Test with few questions only will be available on company website – www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in for candidates for practice and for getting familiar before the test.
3. If the exam is conducted in a SINGLE BATCH the Minimum Qualifying Marks in the CBT will be 40% for UR, 36.5% for BC, 34% for EBC & 32% for SC/ST/ Female candidates. If CBT is conducted in MULTIPLE BATCHES the answer sheet will be evaluated using Equi- Page | 4 Percentile Equating Methodology, in this regard the above qualifying marks will not be essential
4. Syllabus for the post of Junior Electrical Engineer is attached for CBT.
Visit again for upcoming updates about govt jobs, admit card & result update. Candidates Can Bookmark (www.SarkariCampus.com) us for regular updates.